PROGRAMME TITLE: PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR MANAGERS
Venue: TICD Main Campus
Learning Duration: 1 week
Starting: 22 Jan 2024, Ending: 26 Jan 2024
Fees for Foreigners: 450$
Fees for Locals: TZS 900,000
Payment Details: To cover tuition, training materials, lunch and refreshment
Project approach is becoming more common in companies’ operations, and expectations in terms of performance are also higher. It is therefore important for those involved in project management to have adequate knowledge on how project management processes operate. This programme provides participants with opportunity to develop knowledge and skills needed to apply established project management principles and techniques.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This programme is designed for persons involved in projects management, including but not limited to project managers, coordinators, planners, project team members and senior managers.
At the end of this programme participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of key concepts in project management;
- Identify, analyze, reflect, on and synthesize the key elements of the ICT project management framework;
- Analyze the role of ICT in project management within a workplace;
- Research and evaluate how ICT professional applies ICT project management principles and techniques, project management skills, methods and software tools in the ICT industry;
- Apply appropriate communication practices within a project management context
- Fundamentals of project management;
- Project management knowledge areas and processes;
- Project planning, budgeting and cost estimation;
- Scheduling and resource allocation;
- Project risk management, communication and quality management;
- Execution, monitoring and control.