PLANNING, MONITORING AND EVALUATION DEPARTMENT
This unit is responsible for coordinating all matters related to planning, budgeting, monitoring and evaluation and development issues at the Institute. It operates under the Office of Deputy Rector– Planning, Finance and Administration.
- Advisor to the Office of Deputy Rector – Planning, Finance and Administration on all matters pertaining to planning and development.
- Develops and reviews the Strategic Plan and appropriately advises the management.
- Suggest effective strategies for mobilizing resources for implementing the Institute plans.
- Prepares annual budgets and monitor its implementation.
- Prepares plans or project documents.
- Serves as a custodian of all Institute policies, regulations and guidelines and monitor their implementation.
- Oversees performance contracting.
- Custodian and coordinator of Office statistics.
- Coordinates all risks issues at the Institute.