The Department is dedicated into providing quality education and training in areas of community development at different levels of competencies including; Basic Technician Certificate, Ordinary Diploma, Bachelor Degree and Postgraduate Diploma So as to produce experts (change agents) who are ultimately equipped with vast skills and knowledge for participatory development practices and experiences that enables them to effectively facilitate sustainable development processes among the communities in the United Republic of Tanzania and the rest of Africa.
- Bachelor degree in Community Development
- Diploma in Community Development.
- Full Technician in Community Development.
- Basic certificate in Community Development
- Research and Consultancy.
- Long and short terms training in Community Development.
- Students’ Research